Premium 3-Axis Machining Center with a compact design and powerful Fanuc CNC
- Powerful BBT 40 spindle with speeds up to 12,000 rpm
- Rigid machine structure with extra deep center of gravity and small footprint (L version with larger work space)
- Fanuc 0i MD control and Fanuc drives ensure a high degree of process safety
- Short tool changing times for increased productivity and spindle up-time per shift
- Heavily ribbed machine frame with extra low center of gravity
- The place-saving design provides added value with minimum space requirement
- The Lupus Series features linear guides on X, Y and Z to ensure high accuracy made possible by lower friction and higher dynamics
- 40 mm preloaded ball screws combined with a digital drive package provide a rigid table guide and high torque
- BBT 40 spindle with dual tool clamping ensures very secure seating of clamped tools in the spindle – low vibrations result in increased surface quality
- The spindle runs on 4 bearings for excellent absorption and dissipation of forces generated during machining – resulting in high surface quality
- The Lupus Series features 3 types of spindles (belt / built-in / gear) with various speeds to allow optimum customization for specific process requirements
- Dual-arm tool changer with 30 stations ensures adequate flexibility and capacity for every day production needs (optionally with 40 stations)
- Short changing times (1.3 seconds tool-to-tool and 3.9 seconds chip-to-chip) increase spindle up-time and machine output
Fanuc 0i TD control
- Easy programming and operation, short learning curve
- User-friendly graphics display for visual verification of parts programs
- Use of existing programs without reprogramming requirements
- High-speed machining and standard nano-interpolation
- Fixed cycles and custom macro B for simplified parts programming
- State-of-the-Art functionality, like jerk limitation, nano smoothing, and Al Contour Control ll – compatibile with previous version series 0 and series 0i models A, B and C
Series 0i Model D are the successor models of the Series 0 and Series 0i, which are the most popular CNC controls worldwide with over 700,000 installations. STAHLWERK also features the latest FANUC drive technology.
With up to 4 controlled axes, the CNC Series 0i provides the best controls to meet the high demands of STAHLWERK Premium Line machine tools.
CE, Fanuc 0i-MC control with Manual Guide 0i, Fanuc warranty 2 years, 10,4” colour LCD, USB interface, R232 interface, 24-station tool changer, electronic hand-wheel, coolant system, air and coolant pistol, central lubrication, work lamp, 3 step signal lamp (LED), door lock, machine feet, operating tools
Would be a pleasure to give you more information.
Please contact:Sean Gothe
Looking for something else?Please visit www.knuth-machinetools.co.za for our entire program of 2,500 machine tools and accessories.